Well, I'm doing pretty good with the blogging thing and did manage to get my measurements this morning! WHOOT!!! I haven't lost as much as I wanted (.20) of an lb...UGH! Oh well, I'm feeling better & healthier and that is the whole goal right??? I'm really having trouble fighting off hunger at times though so I'm trying to chug some water and help. So far...not working..UGH!
WEIGHT: 216.8
MEASUREMENTS: Arms, 14.5" / Bust, 45.25" / waist, 38.5" / hips, 49.5" / thigh, 30"
EXERCISE: Wii Fit Strength Traning & Aerobics/30 min
WATER: approx. 48oz
FOOD: Whey Protein drink w/benefiber, baby carrots (4oz bag), Activa 4oz cottage cheese w/diced peaches, handful of jalapeno chips, 2 cups of black beans with rice & pork, crystal light lemonade w/benefiber & shot ot tequila made into a margarita.
DAILY TOTALS (goal to stay from 1200-1500):
Total Calories 1,471 (wierd, exactly 400 less than Tues)
Description/Grams/Calories
Fat / 55.5 / 486
Saturated / 16.2 / 143
Polyunsaturated / 9.8 / 85
Monounsaturated / 24.2 / 212
Carbohydrate / 135.1 / 546
Dietary Fiber / 30.3 /
Protein / 88.3 / 357
Fat = 35% / Carbs = 39% / Protein = 26%
Calories Eaten = 1871 / Calories Burned = 2849
My Atkins Diet Blogs
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment