Well, yesterday started off good and then I got hungry, dizzy and in a hurry but I didn't do too bad. I need to put a mantra section on the side of the blog. I guess I will in a little while. *sigh* Still at the beginning of a VERY long journey ahead but better late than never right?
I didn't weigh this am and forgot to take pics/measurements last night but I'll try to get that done this evening if I can. Here's yesterday's info.
EXERCISE: Wii Fit Yoga/30 min
WATER: 68oz
FOOD: Whey Protein drink w/benefiber, baby carrots (4oz bag), Activa 4oz cottage cheese w/diced peaches, fiber one yogurt (4oz), cup of peanuts, taco bell fresco crunchy tacos (2), 2 cups of edamame, crystal light lemonade w/benefiber
DAILY TOTALS (goal to stay from 1200-1500):
Total Calories 1,871
Description/Grams/Calories
Fat / 100.3 / 851
Saturated / 18.6 / 160
Polyunsaturated / 26.4 / 221
Monounsaturated / 38.0 / 318
Carbohydrate / 165.7 / 661
Dietary Fiber / 59.7 /
Protein / 105.3 / 393
Fat = 45% / Carbs = 35% / Protein = 21%
Calories Eaten = 1871 / Calories Burned = 2839
I need to start taking my daily vitamins as well!! Not too bad overall but not as good as it should be. Need to figure out how to combat the shakes in the afternoons.
My Atkins Diet Blogs
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment