Hello world,
I love to blog and have been doing so for YRS on all sorts of sites, LiveJournal, MySpace, Facebook, etc. however, I am not comfortable talking there about my weight and lifelong struggles with it so I am starting this blog in hopes of keeping myself honest by setting goals publically even if no one is reading and maybe...when I hit my goal, by sharing with those on my other sites.
My weight has been a constant lifelong struggle, winning at times and losing at others. Right now I've lost but am setting myself back on the winning track.
This time, no fad diets...just healthy eating, calorie/portion control and exercise.
This morning I was 217 lbs! Yes....217 lbs! OMG! How did I let that happen??? I got up and did some wii fit Yoga and started my healthy eating plan. I'll post my daily menus as much as possible as wel as exercises and any healthy recipes I find and make.
And with that, we're off!!!
My Atkins Diet Blogs
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment